INTRODUCING

A Top Secret To Building Wealth
Mark Zukerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business opportunity - "Facebook".

Only 2 people showed up and they got in. Today, those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz ($10.7 Billion) and Eduardo Saverin ($7.4 Billion).

I wonder what it will be like for the other three that were also invited but didn't show up. There is nothing more expensive than a closed mind. The mind is like a flower, it only functions when it is opened.
OPEN YOUR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN

While many people dream of becoming better persons than the previous years, only a few actually do it. WHY?
While many people dream of quitting their jobs and start their own businesses, only a few actually do it. WHY?
Why is it that some people are more successful than others? BECAUSE the power of their dreams is stronger than their excuses.

(1) FEAR
(2) I don't have the money (who has?)
(3) I don't have contacts to start with (Really?)
(4) I'm not smart enough. (You just crowned yourself as mumu)
(5) I can't talk (Are you dumb?)
(6) I don't have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up by 5am and get dressed to be in traffic)
(7) I'm too busy (Doing what exactly?)
(8) I'm afraid of taking risk (Is eating not risky? Is sleeping not risky? People have died in their sleep)
(9) I don't like dealing with people (Mr Island...I greet your Excellency)
(10) I'm too old (Age is never a barrier)
(11) Waiting for all the lights to turn GREEN (Lights turn GREEN when you press the button)
(12) I'm not a professional (Who was born a professional?)
Nothing grows in comfort-zone.... Take a risk today!
It is an adventure. Together we will get there to our zenith.

Come let us help you grow your business with our one time e-mail marketing tool that broadcast your business to top Nigeria emails.
Call I-SOLUTIONS CONCEPT on 08038003328.
...all about innovations

Comments

Popular Posts